Are you not happy at your current job?
- This means you’re in a temporary phase until you find a better position in your current company or move, keep reminding yourself of that
- Set a plan, write it and force yourself to follow it, the plan could be:
- Search for a new job every weekend or after working hours
- Contact your connections to look for jobs
- Start your own business
- Choose a hobby and do it so that you don’t keep your focus on your situation
- Never forget that your current company is paying you in return for your services, so be grateful for that company