- Work out regularly! Consider it an investment for your senior years, the more fit you are, the more physically comfortable you will feel as you grow older.
- Working out is like compound interest, the more you work out, the more fit you become, the easier the exercise becomes and the more you enjoy it.
If you are a perfectionist, it is probably exhausting you and affecting your efficiency:
- Perfection is very important however it can drain your energy and keep you most of the time in a state of worry
- You will realize that you don’t need to reach perfection in everything you are doing, as completing a certain task with normal standards is enough to get the job done or achieve the desired result and will save you time
Preserve your privacy for more happiness:
- Privacy reduces the amount of gossip circulating about you as there will be less information available for gossipers to build on
- Privacy helps maintain your relationships with your social entourage, the less they know about your private information, the better the relationship becomes